Established in 1999, we specialise in residential and commercial projects working directly with clients, architects, designers and builders. We offer a committed, comprehensive design, supply and installation package.
Exclusive tile, stone and façade ranges are available to view at our showroom :
29b Bath Street, Parnell, Auckland.
Monday – Friday: 8.30 am – 5.00pm, Saturday by appointment only, alternatively we will come to you with samples specific to your brief.
We have extensive wall and floor tile ranges available in stock and also supplied on an indent basis from Europe and Asia. We strive to provide clear, logical, architectural solutions for your projects.
Every project we work on is a true collaboration with your tastes, requirements and budgets in mind.
Our team are all fully experienced in design & installation of our products and welcome your enquiries.
1. Client meeting to discuss your project and understand your requirements.
2. Client meeting to view and select tile/stone and façade collections.
3. Project plans and product selection given to our Q/s for measuring and estimating.
4. Quote for supply and/or installation provided.
We quite simply take care of all your requirements from concept through to completion: from bathroom to car showroom, we have all projects covered.
A selection of our completed projects:
- Sky City Grand FCC
- Sofitel MPX (Westin originally)
- Copthorne Oriental Bay Wellington
- Novotel on The Square Christchurch FCC
- Millenium Lake Front Queenstown
- Audi Terminal Auckland
- McLaren Auckland
- Porsche Auckland
- Honda Te Rapa
- VW Auckland
- Nissan Auckland
- Millhouse Mews housing (Fletcher homes division Stonefields)
- Good Brothers various houses
- Parnell/Remuera Wingate Farquhar designed houses
- Whitford and Mangawhai
- Sentinel Apartments MPX
- Remuera Rise Dom
- Forte Apartments
- Bowen View Apartments Queenstown
- Eden Crescent Apartments
- Metlife Care Poynton Village Stage 3/4
- Ryman Health Care New Plymouth
- Metlife Care Pinesong Podium re-tile
- Prada 45 Queen Street (in progress)
- 21 Queen Street
- ANZ Albert Street (property council award winner 2013)
- BNZ Deloitte Building Queen Street
- Population Health Campus FCC
- Boyle Building Campus AUT
- AUT Mayoral Drive
- AUT Art and Design Campus
- NGCA Fitness Centre Stanley Street Argon